At the very heart of my coaching process is the premise that success comes from aligning your mindset and beliefs to your career and business goals. Those who do not take this critical step of alignment will eventually return to their original challenge and struggle with achieving their goals. It is not enough to know what you do well and what your values are, your goals must be in alignment with what you believe is possible.
I am always amazed by how quickly success comes when you are focused and clear regarding your values and strengths and how you can use them as a foundation and decision making criteria to create change in your career or business. Helping individuals create this clarity is achieved through a deeper process that is core to the work I do.
Working with women professionals who are seeking development or are experiencing transition is a passion and gift of mine. I work with small business owners, those in leadership roles, and those in career transition. My collaborative style has helped individuals navigate effectively through the transitions of career and business stages. My goal is to help women be all they can be, have passion in what they do and feel that their work makes a difference.
My approach is powerful and practical and creates clarity and confidence. It has been crafted over a 20 plus year history and integrates my coaching, job search, business development and career counseling backgrounds together.
Many clients come to me after going through other processes or taking a battery of assessments but still are unable to move forward. They know they need to make a change but are concerned about a wrong move or timing and want a thoughtful structured approach to identify a next step. Others come because they want more from their careers and businesses; they are ready for the next level, want greater focus, passion and to have their career in alignment with their values and strengths. Still others come because they are drained, unbalanced and trapped in a career or business that no longer fits. Perhaps they have had a change in their role, leadership or corporate ownership. Individuals also seek me out because they have been laid off or are struggling with the demands of constant change and want to develop a plan for greater resiliency.
If you want to get back on track, move to the next level or get on the path to achieving your purpose and having passion in your work, you have come to the right place.
I can design a program just for you and your budget, arrange for a one time Strategy Session to address a particular issue or you can make an investment in one of several programs designed especially for women.
Donna Campbell CPCC PCC | Beacon Point Coaching | 952-797-6295 |Email
I am known for:
- A deeper process that creates a strong foundation and grounding in strengths and values that can be used to confidently communicate your value to others
- The development of a decision making criteria that can be used to create change throughout your career
- Aligning mindset and beliefs with career and business goals
- Extensive experience in Career Planning and Business Development
- Job Search Tools and Strategies that achieve results quickly
- Broad experience in Leadership/Executive Coaching
- Powerful Strategy Sessions that create results
- Unique strengths based assessment tools that create focus and self understanding
- Power of Focus Programs
- Branding and Core Passion Assessment tools
- Customized programs to meet individual needs
- Helping people take action to achieve their dreams
- A strong focus on programs and services tailored to women